In this month's Dispatch:
- Mr. Fritz has a few reminders for the secondary building as we enter the spring months,
- Mr. Costello offers tips to families to maximize students' ISASP test scores,
- Mr. Crozier discusses legislation that relates to our school and education on a larger scale in the state of Iowa,
- Nurse Kaitlyn highlights National Nutrition Months,
- Counselor's Corners focus on conflict resolution in the elementary and spring happenings at the secondary building,
- Updates from Mr. Einertson's 4th grade classroom and the MS/HS Resource Room,
- PLUS, the AD Newsletter & state wrestling updates!